Library Renovation Project Naming Opportunities
To show our gratitude, the Lowell Alumni Association is offering supporters the opportunity to dedicate an asset in the Library. The naming opportunities are as follows:
|NAMING OPPORTUNITY*||DONATION LEVEL|
|Study Center in the Meyer Library||$150,000|
|Private Conference Rooms (3)||$50,000 each|
|New Podcast Studio||$35,000 (reserved)|
|Individual Study Carrels||$2,500 each|
If you are interested in discussing any of these opportunities, please click here.
All donors will be acknowledged on our website and in printed materials.
Major donors will be listed on Campaign Donor Board(s) in the Lowell Library grouped according to their total donation amount^ in the following categories:
|DONATION AMOUNT||DONATION LEVEL|
|$1,000 to $4,999||SUPPORTER|
|$5,000 to $9,999||ADVOCATE|
|$10,000 to $24,999||BENEFACTOR|
|$100,000 or more||VISIONARY|
^A donor’s total donation amount will be based on cumulative donations (unrestricted and/or restricted to the Library Renovation Project) from the 2017–2018 and 2018–2019 Annual Fund Campaigns.
- The dedication can be up to a specific number of characters (including punctuation and spaces) to be determined.
- The dedication is subject to approval by the Lowell Alumni Association first, then the Lowell Principal, and then finally, the SFUSD.
- The dedication is for a term of 25 years from the date of recognition signage installation/unveiling.
- During the dedication term, the Lowell Alumni Association, Lowell High School and/or the SFUSD reserve the right to revoke the dedication as a result of the following circumstances:
— If it is determined that the actions or deeds of the individual or group that the asset is named for are not in keeping with the mission or standards of the Lowell Alumni Association, Lowell High School and/or the SFUSD; or
— Failure of a named or honored donor/person to fulfill agreed upon obligations.
- When a named asset has reached the end of its useful life and will be replaced or substantially renovated, the replaced or renovated asset may be renamed in recognition of a new donor or honoree.
— If the donor’s dedication term is not complete, the donor shall be offered an alternative naming opportunity of comparable value for the balance of the dedication term.
- At the end of the dedication term, the original donor has the right to make another gift (on the asset already named) before a naming opportunity is made available to others.
Extraordinary experiences make an impression for a lifetime.
Extraordinary gifts make an impression for generations.
Lowell Library. It’s about time.